WCBA Membership Package Includes:
- Listing in Member Roster online and in West Cobb Guidebook
- 1 minute YouTube business pitch on West Cobb YouTube channel
- Ability to spotlight your business as one of our sponsors at our Lunches, After-Hours, Holiday Dinner Dance
- Discount Member Price For Monthly Luncheons
- FREE access to all our after-hours events
- Seat in Thursday morning or Friday B2B (if business category is available)
- Ribbon Cutting for your business
- Opportunity to spotlight your business in a 7 minute presentation at Tuesday morning open networking.
People conduct business with people they know and trust. Eighty percent of your business should come from referrals; a solid relationship in a viable association can help you build a strong business through warm referrals.
Also with a WCBA membership, you will receive an opportunity to be placed in our Online Directory and your website will be added to our Member Roster, making your business, services and/or products visible locally via our website. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to become a community partner, assisting local schools and helping students achieve and succeed through our scholarship program.
At WCBA we have nearly 200 opportunities a year for you to network with other business owners and potential customers. Being a WCBA member has its privileges! To join please CLICK HERE
ARE YOU A NON-PROFIT?
To be considered a non-profit member of WCBA, please complete the attached non-profit membership application and mail it in with payment of the $80 membership fee. Non-profit members are eligible to attend luncheons at the reduced price of $10 if they meet the following requirements: 1) Discounted pricing is limited to four representatives of the organization, and 2) The non-profit member representatives MUST pre-register and pay the $10 fee online. On-site luncheon registrants will pay "member at the door" price.
Come see why so many people are joining West Cobb Business Association..."where business and relationships converge"