WCBA Membership Package Includes:
- Listing in Member Roster online directory
- 1 minute YouTube business pitch on West Cobb YouTube channel
- Ability to spotlight your business as one of our sponsors at Luncheons, After-Hours and other special WCBA events
- Discount Member Price For Monthly Luncheons
- FREE access to all our after-hours events
- Seat in Thursday morning (if business category is available)
- Ribbon Cutting for your business
- Opportunity to participate in our Third Tuesday BAR morning open networking and business advisory round table.
- Enjoy educational workshops and learning opportunities.
People conduct business with people they know and trust. Eighty percent of your business should come from referrals; a solid relationship in a viable association can help you build a strong business through warm referrals.
With a WCBA membership, you will be eligible to complete your profile in our Online Directory and your website will be added to our Member Roster, making your business, services and/or products visible locally via our website. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to become a community partner, assisting local schools and helping students achieve and succeed through our scholarship program.
At WCBA we have over 100 opportunities a year for you to network with other business owners and potential customers.
Come see why so many people are joining West Cobb Business Association..."where business and relationships converge"
Being a WCBA member has its privileges! To Join CLICK HERE
ARE YOU A NON-PROFIT?
To be considered a non-profit member of WCBA, please complete the attached non-profit membership application and email it to email@example.com.
Once you are an Approved Non-Profit member your membership is FREE!
Non-profit members will receive the member rate for luncheons and expo tables.
WCBA Supports Our Schools & Educators
If you are a West Cobb Public School your membership is FREE!
Teachers and Administration employees are eligible to attend luncheons at the discounted price of $12.
To be eligible for the discount you MUST pre-register and pay the $12 fee online. This is limited to four representatives of the school.
On-site luncheon registrants will pay "member at the door" price.