It’s a New Year and a new opportunity for you to grow your business profits in 2019!
Thanks to Samantha Glass, our immediate Past President, we have seen unprecedented growth within WCBA in 2018. Together we:
- Held 150 Networking Events and Business Opportunities
- Offered Nearly 50 Educational and Learning Opportunities
- Provided More Than 25 Community Outreach Events Plus 25 Community Volunteer Days
- Hosted 3 Significant Community Festivals Bringing Together Business & Community
- Awarded 5 Scholarships to West Cobb Area Students Overcoming Adversity
- Established 5 Ground Breaking Events & 2 Community Leader Recognition Awards
- Grew WCBA Membership by more than 100%
- Gave Back Over $31,000 in Charitable Donations to Support our West Cobb and Surrounding Communities, Education and Public Safety
In 2019 we want to do this and more to help you and your businesses grow, succeed and make a difference in your communities.
Please visit our website and take 5 minutes to make sure your business contact information is up to date so customers can find you. Also review your marketing statements to make sure they reflect your current business model. You may have outgrown your last entries information!
While on the website, please look for upcoming events and watch the Event Calendar in the upcoming months as we book out our calendar of networking, education and business opportunities so you can capture your share of new business in the coming year.
Finally, should you need anything, the website has link access to the leadership and Board. We would love to hear from you.
At your service,
2019 WCBA President